[NCSG-Discuss] Please review: Whois 10 issues identified: annex statement

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO
Wed Feb 20 08:03:25 CET 2013

On Feb 19 17:33, Balleste, Roy (rballeste at STU.EDU) wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> Please see the attached annex statement on privacy and data
> protection. I will appreciate suggestions, changes, modifications,
> etc.

It looks very good to me as it is. (I didn't even spot typos,
apart from one missing closing quotation mark.)

> The privacy-data protection sub group of the 'thick' Whois
> Working Group will meet again tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be
> submisting this Annex document as an individual (although I do not
> claim full credit for this document) pending endorsement by the NCUC

You have my endorsement at least. Good work.

--
Tapani Tarvainen