[NCSG-Discuss] ATRT2 announced

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 17 13:31:30 CET 2013

congrats Avri and thanks for the commitment  to keep us informed.
regarding the selection and the composition of ATRT, I am think in more
general view about the selection process of experts like that one for whois
expert etc. it should be more accountable and transparent, I guess another
issue for us to work on and push for change within ICANN.

Rafik