[NCSG-Discuss] an issue of concern (Fwd: 5 Tech Resources Trending Now)

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 16 17:20:49 CET 2013

I received the header, the footer, and a couple of lines of the body.
This is all that remained before I would have sent the message in my
case.  Keep in mind that the HTTM  aspect of the contents should have
been blocked on the original on my system, yet was visible on both at
first.  It only disappeared from the forward version and I then deleted
the draft and original.  You may be more knowledgeable than I.  I have
been out of the loop to some extent.

Lou