[NCSG-Discuss] SPAM threat

Kristina Macaulay kristinamac at MAC.COM
Thu Feb 14 18:52:50 CET 2013

Dear NCSG member,

On the issue of security, resilience, threat…could we turn our attention to our own communications…per say... etc…

We are now being spammed… when can we go onto an encryption email system… to stop this from happening...makes it expensive for someone to use regimail to SPAM people which acts as a built-in deterrent.
Maybe one day… sorry this happened through Marie-Laure.

Furthermore may I stress that some of the issues discussed should not be things that could be easily intercepted and read.

Warmly,

Kristina