[NCSG-Discuss] new-gtld-committee-not-sure-how-to-handle-closed-generic-applications

McTim dogwallah at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 7 06:05:05 CET 2013

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:36 PM, Carl Smith <lectriclou at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Milton,
>
> I have a problem with generic words being owned

I don't see these words being "owned" at all.

Running a registry is not the same as owning a word.

Besides, who is to say what is a generic word or not?

In short, I agree with MM here.

--
Cheers,

McTim