[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 4 17:01:26 CET 2013

Ed,

We might only touch on an issue of free speech in this matter. From the
commercial aspect, this is outside our charter.  This issue is a local
governmental authority issue.  Like drugs, it is most controversial
among differing cultures.  This can only be a can of worms to even
discuss in this forum.

Respectfully,
Lou