[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Mon Feb 4 07:34:03 CET 2013

Of course not. But I do not believe we have any organisations who focus on that area as their policy concern. Nor have any individuals identified that as a policy area they focus on. So if we do, it is their business, and not ours, until they choose to make it relevant.

Regards

	David