[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 1 19:06:14 CET 2013

Thanks Andrew,

Yes the power to regulate those who have an agenda which excludes
members of a more diverse outlook is not only intolerable but counter
productive.  The diverse interaction of peoples of different experience
weather racial, national or gender is often time more productive as the
view is better represented.  However, as a group of consensuses, we must
endeavor with good conscience to represent the ideals which safeguard
the widest personal liberty as not to suppress progress.  I've somewhat
gotten to know the individuals in this group.  We may never find the
perfect blend.  I for one do not wish to oppress the interaction of the
individuals in this group as diverse thought widens the understanding.

Respectfully,

Lou