[NCSG-Discuss] On Diversity and Discrimination

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Fri Feb 1 16:20:49 CET 2013

In the tech world I always though diversity meant Apple vs. Windows vs.
Linux. Firefox vs. Explorer. Nano vs. VI.

As to religion - I'm a Realist. I believe in everything that is real and
disbelieve everything that isn't real. In fact I own a registered
trademark on the word "REALITY". And yes - we Atheist/Humanist/Realists
are the oppressed minority and therefore we add diversity.