[NCSG-Discuss] NCSG member comment on the closed generic

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Feb 27 23:04:46 CET 2013

I am preparing a fairly detailed comment for ICANN's proceeding on closed generics.
Some of you have expressed support for the position I have articulated on this list or elsewhere.
If you are likely to support my statement, send a _private_ note to Mueller.syr.edu at gmail.com.
I will send you a draft of the statement for your approval and any additions you might want to make.

This will be labeled as a "comment by NCSG members" not as an official consensus position of the NCSG, of course.

Milton L. Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
Internet Governance Project
http://blog.internetgovernance.org