[NCSG-Discuss] Compact for American Con-Con Initiative

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 16 23:46:10 CET 2013

This is a US issue currently.  How many here are familiar with this?
For those with interest, Follow the link provided.  Professor Lessig is
in attendance with distinguished speakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbJ7NOF3HRU&feature=youtu.be

My opinion is that if government now does not follow the Constitution,
why should we allow change.  Our nations founders were  national
separatists.  Our current representation is Globalist.  This may seem of
national interest only.  In reality it posses fundamental change across
the globe.

This is mainly for personal consideration by all of our constituents
here.  No discussion required but contemplation is advised.

Lou