[NCSG-Discuss] an issue of concern

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 16 16:56:17 CET 2013

I receive emails from a group called ITwhitepapers.   I had thought to
forward a copy to the group.  It does have interesting incite on it's
site.  However, a word of warning.  As I attempted to forward a copy to
the group, it mostly disappeared before I did so.  I then deleted the
draft instead.  The question?  Who can we trust?

The site is on a block list for data collection.  It did apparently have
a self destruction mechanism built in.  Can we ever feel secure?

Lou