[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2013 NCUC Election Results

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Wed Dec 18 20:45:48 CET 2013

Thank you very much for this opportunity.  I look forward to a very
interesting and productive year serving our community's interests.  I
would also like to especially thank all the previous office bearers for
all the hard work that they've put in, and all the candidates for
showing that the issues raised in this group are very important.

William Drake [2013-12-18 14:51]:
> Voters Who Haven't Voted: 84

I do feel we need to work to improve this count, though.  It would be
good to know how many of these are institutional voters.  If that number
is large, perhaps it's just a matter of ensuring that the right people
in each institution are getting NCUC emails.

Regards,
Pranesh

--
Pranesh Prakash