[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2013 NCUC Election Results

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:38:35 CET 2013

Congrats to the winners and I agree with Bill on future engagement of those
who actually stood for election. The statement is encouraging.
Best of the season.

Remmy Nweke
Chairman, Communications/Executive Board Member
Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NIRA)

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Carlos A. Afonso <ca at cafonso.ca> wrote:

> Great results! Powerful team! Congrats to all!
>
> --c.a.
>
> On 12/18/2013 10:51 AM, William Drake wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > The results of our election are below.  Many thanks to all who have
> participated, whether as candidates or as voters.
> >
> > To the successful candidates, congratulations, I’m looking forward to
> working with you in the coming year.
> >
> > To the unsuccessful candidates, your willingness to stand for election
> was much appreciated, and I very much hope that we can find another way to
> engage you in NCUC over the coming year.  There’s much to do and many ways
> to contribute.
> >
> > I have an IGF MAG call in a few minutes so am rushing to get this info
> out; more later.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Bill
> >

> > Total Ballots Cast (including duplicates): 146
> > Ballots Counted (excluding duplicates): 124
> > Voters Who Haven't Voted: 84
> >

> > Chair
> >
> >  1: 155 votes   []  William Drake
> >  2:  22 votes    []  Abstain
> >
> >  Executive Committee – Europe
> >
> >  3: 152 votes   [] Stefania Milan
> >  4:  21 votes    [] Abstain
> >
> >  Executive Committee – Africa
> >
> >  5: 37 votes    [] Hago Dafalla
> >  6: 106 votes  [] Grace Githaiga
> >  7: 34 votes    [] Abstain
> >
> >  Executive Committee – Asia and the Pacific
> >
> >  8: 43 votes    [] Peter Green (aka Zuan Zhang, 张 钻)
> >  9: 17 votes    [] Imran Ahmed Shah
> > 10: 38 votes   [] Walid Al-Saqaf
> > 11: 62 votes   [] Pranesh Prakash
> > 12: 33 votes   [] Abstain
> >
> > Executive Committee – North America
> >
> > 13: 145 votes   [] Roy Balleste
> > 14:  32 votes    [] Abstain
> >
> > Executive Committee – Latin America
> >
> > 15:149 votes    [] Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza
> > 16: 24 votes    [] Abstain

> > William J. Drake
> > International Fellow & Lecturer
> >   Media Change & Innovation Division, IPMZ
> >   University of Zurich, Switzerland
> > Chair, Noncommercial Users Constituency,
> >   ICANN, www.ncuc.org
> > william.drake at uzh.ch (w), wjdrake at gmail.com (h),
> >   www.williamdrake.org

REMMY NWEKE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
(publishers of) DigitalSENSE Business News;
ITREALMS, NaijaAgroNet
(Multiple-award winning medium)
Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
T: @ITRealms <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
[Member, NIRA Executive Board]
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in
Nigeria<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria‎>
NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2014<
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 5
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2014 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng> - June 6
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: remnekkv at gmail.com
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.