[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC election: meet the candidates?

Dan Krimm dan at musicunbound.com
Mon Dec 9 20:44:34 CET 2013

Just to clarify, I did find enough information in the candidate statements
to differentiate them enough to make what I considered an informed choice.

The point was simply how well qualified they all are, and that any
differentiation is relatively modest compared to that overall level of
quality.

Dan