[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: Policy & Implementation - Request for Input

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 6 16:58:36 CET 2013

1.  I would like to volunteer for this group, if that is ok.
2.  I am mindful that I promised to provide a revised policy document scanning the EWG report.  It will get there sometime shortly after Christmas, I have other writing chores at the moment.
Please let me know if (1) is ok, do I just email Chuck Gomes or does this go through a process at NCUC
cheers
Stephanie Perrin