[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [ccwg-internet-governance] Diagram: Internet Key activities towards the Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 13:37:13 CET 2013

Hi

Nice visual attached to help keep track of the global IG discussions.  BTW I received confirmation yesterday from ICANN that we have a room reserved for 150 people for our policy conference on Friday 21 March in Singapore, which will be well positioned as a stop along this route….

Happy holidays,

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Alexandra Dans <alexandra.dans at icann.org>
> Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] Diagram: Internet Key activities towards the Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance
> Date: December 23, 2013 at 6:36:25 PM GMT+1
> To: "ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org" <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
>
> Dear all,
>
> Please find attached a diagram of Internet Key activities towards the Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance.
> The references indicate whether an activity is open/partially open or closed/partially closed,  and their relations (direct vs indirect).
>
> Feel free to share, adapt and contribute with your inputs.
>
> We hope it is useful.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>

> --------------------------
> Alexandra Dans
> alexandra.dans at icann.org
> @alexdansopina
> Gerente de Comunicaciones para América Latina y el Caribe
> La Casa de Internet de Latinoamérica y el Caribe
> Rambla República de México 6125
> Montevideo, 11400
> Uruguay
> ICANN