[NCUC-DISCUSS] Server bans

E. Christopher Carolan eccarolan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:10:22 CEST 2013

That was so very well written!!

The only argument I could make is that while at one time, historically,  "Business" was the engine for establishing "Freedom" worldwide, the very nature of business has changed - making business and economic considerations paramount in consideration in any endeavor - thus limiting freedom.

In other words - using some free market economy as any reasoning for an action - instead of the impulse underlying the existence of the free market is specious.

And the impulse underlying the free market at this point in time is a consolidation of power and a reinforcement of business concerns over human concerns.

One can't say - "it's just about money" -- because money is just about power and control.

That's my 2 cents...