[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Primary Representative on the SCI

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Mon Aug 5 17:36:00 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

Apparently as you were sending this out I posted the following to the EC
list:

---

Now that we've filled three open positions ( a good day's work) we still
have a third to fill: replacing Mary as our primary representative on the
Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation (SCI).

Bill has placed a few calls out for volunteers and, as far as I know, has
not received any takers.

As such, I'd like to suggest we appoint Amr as our primary representative
and, so we have full representation, I'm happy to fill the alternate
position until or if there is interests from anyone else. This is the sort
of minutiae that quite interests me and given NPOC's lack of appointments
to the SCI I think it's important that we have a full slate of NCUC reps to
give noncommercial interests some representation.

----

Although I'm more than happy to let someone else fill the role, if no one
else is willing I'm more than happy to step up and help out.

Best,

Ed