[NCUC-DISCUSS] Input requested by GNSO Standing Committee on Improvements

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Mon Apr 8 06:11:44 CEST 2013

Alternative 2 seems far too bureaucratic and involved.  However, given
that Alternative 1 seems to lack even basic accountability (having to
provide a reasoned decision, for instance), I would have to reluctantly
go with *Alternative 2*

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu [2013-04-07 15:22]:

--
Pranesh Prakash