[NCSG-Discuss] Fwd: Invitation-Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services - Beijing Session - Mon, 8 April - 11:00-12:30

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Apr 4 02:56:21 CEST 2013

I should note that all NCSG members are invited to this session (I
just didn't sent the duplicate invitation to NCSG that Bill had
already forwarded to the list).

Thanks,
Robin

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org