proposed statement for the IOC/IFRC DT resolution

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Thu Sep 27 16:36:58 CEST 2012

As Chuck Gomes has pointed out, we should be objecting to the "temporary
registration block" as described in paragraph 2, and communicated in 3b.

I support the rejection.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University