Questions for Consensus Call - Reply due by September 26th

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Thu Sep 27 13:02:40 CEST 2012

Like Avri, I believe NCSG should reject the 3b "temporary registration
block."

We support the PDP only on the condition that among the possible
outcomes is the current status quo, no protection at the second level,
(but support the PDP as the appropriate place to resolve among competing
proposals), so we would not change that before the policy development
runs its course.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University