ICANN Launches Accountability Structures Expert Panel, Seeks Community Input

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Tue Sep 18 02:24:37 CEST 2012

On 15/09/2012, at 5:07 AM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> None of these "experts" knows a thing about Internet governance, ICANN's history, ICANN or the political dimension of accountability.

	Graham McDonald serves on the auDA board (.au Registry), so he knows at least a little about Internet governance, multi-stakeholderism, and DNS.
	I don't know him personally (I've been on an auDA policy panel, but not the board), but that at least means he is not a total outsider.
	No idea if they other two experts have any idea about anything internet.
	Cheers
		David