[] IOC/Red Cross DT: Proposed Narrowing of Options

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Sat Sep 15 16:44:59 CEST 2012

Hi,

I forgot another point I have argued is that of course any registry, incumbent or applicant, is free to offer the IFRC and IOC to voluntarily give them the second level protection they are asking for (something beyond what the GAC is asking for).  I even support the DT mentioning this in their response.

avri