NCUC 2013 Nominating Committee Representative

konstantinos@komaitis.org konstantinos at KOMAITIS.ORG
Thu Sep 6 14:37:04 CEST 2012

Rafik will be absolutely great for this post. totally support his nomination.

KK

Sep 4, 2012 09:22:44 PM, gpaque at GMAIL.COM wrote:

+1
Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig

On 4 September 2012 15:00, Avri Doria  wrote:
On 4 Sep 2012, at 14:09, David Cake wrote:

>       I am now calling for nominations for the NCUC Nominating Committee representative for 2013.

I nominate Rafik Dammak.

He understands what going on in ICANN, the GNSO, NCSG, NCUC, ertc
He is just coming off 2 terms in the g-council, so knows well what it needs.
He has also shown that he can, and will, stand up for the NCUC and for the NCSG when necessary.

avri