WHOIS Survey WG Survey

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Fri Sep 14 06:15:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

The WHOIS survey WG now has gone live with its survey.  A lot of work by many people has gone into this.

Some of you tested an early version of this survey.  Thanks for that and for the comments you supplied.

I hope a lot of people on the non commercial side take this survey.  Feel free to skip any question that you feel
does not apply to you.  And take advantage of the ability to stop and then continue at a later time.  If is long
and some questions take time to think through, or at least they did me.

In addition to taking this yourself, please feel free to pass it on to your organizations and networks.

thanks

avri

Begin forwarded message: