Something to consider

JFC Morfin jefsey at JEFSEY.COM
Mon Sep 3 01:59:53 CEST 2012

On 19:18 30/08/2012, Carl Smith said:
>Machine language is the beginnings at the heart of (sic) intelligent
>machines. We "people" do not naturally speak with machines on this
>level. The higher level languages are an on going effort for us to
>successfully control the machines to do our bidding.
>
>Machines are neutral to our request within their design
>capabilities. It is this design capability we here ponder and hope
>to mediate. Corporate interests have only one objective; Material
>Profit. The biggest problem is to maximize profit, one must
>monopolize the market. We on the other hand, seek to empower and
>free the masses from the overreach of Corporate domination by
>creating individual economic reliance and open connectivity such
>that the individual is freed from the muting and debilitation
>effects of Monopoly.

Very good and fundamental quote for me. I think I will use it!
I feel we have to consider two positions now: http://open-stand.org
and http://open-use.org while considering actively (IA assisted)
intelligent use and ethitechnic design.
For the time being the OpenUse is in preparation and has two worked
out pages on the IUCG (IETF mailing list for IUsers, hopefully some
could from the "Civil Society").
Best
jfc