Nomcom update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 26 03:43:40 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

thanks for your replies, I think a message from NCUC to nomcom about
transparency would be helpful and indicate a  strong support from the
community to work on transparency issues.

@Avri thanks for your comment, can you please explain what you mean by
issues of process discussion in more detail?

and it is really important to outreach more people and encourage them to
apply for the open positions.

Best,

Rafik