Call for Volunteers for NCSG Liaison to At-Large / ALAC

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at ISOC.BE
Wed Oct 24 19:07:54 CEST 2012

Having served as ALAC liaison to ccNSO for 2 years in row, I may say I have experience in being a liaison in ICANN. Furthermore, being a member of the At Large (founding and board member EURALO) I dare say I have a good knowledge of ALAC. Since a few years I'm also following the NCSG as well as NCUC (member of NCUC) very closely and in that capacity I'm willing to take up the function of NCSG liaison to ALAC.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick

Op 24-okt-2012, om 18:54 heeft Robin Gross het volgende geschreven: