(Re) Introduction

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Oct 24 17:30:42 CEST 2012

Hi,

I think you should speak freely.

The only thing is to tag when you are giving your impression of general At-Large feelings on an issue and when you are relaying something that takes on the nature of ALAC position.

I think that in general liaisons should be free to speak, I think it enriches the discussion to have other points of view brought in early in the discussions. It only becomes confusing when someone has been liaison so long, sometimes longer than any member of the group they are liaison to, that they forget they aren't actually a member of the group. I see no risk of that in this situation.

Note: I think that the NCSG-EC should appoint a reciprocal Liaison to ALAC real soon now.

avri