You have been unsubscribed from the Ec-ncuc mailing list

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 23 20:51:56 CEST 2012

Hi Avri,

I don't know when my email was added into the NCUC Executive Committee list
so that's why I was so confused when I got the unsubscribe email.  :)

Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)
ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
twitter: @Moui <http://twitter.com/moui>
facebook: PoomjitS <http://facebook.com/PoomjitS>