[NCUC] Nomination of Wilson Abigaba for Executive Committee from Africa

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 22 17:38:06 CEST 2012

If I may add a +1, I was fortunate to chat to Wilson during the Toronto
meeting and am really impressed by his willingness to put his shoulder to
the wheel on both policy and practical communications topics.

Maria