nomination for No American NCUC EC seat

Edward Morris edward.morris at ALUMNI.USC.EDU
Mon Oct 22 02:13:22 CEST 2012

Hello everybody,

It is with great humility that I accept the nomination to serve as the
North American representative on the NCUC Executive Committee. I would like
to thank Milton for his nomination and thanks as well to all those who
seconded it.

If fortunate enough to be selected for this position,  I pledge to do
 everything I can to show that  their confidence in me was well placed. I’m
excited about the possibilities that exist for our Constituency  in a
revitalized ICANN and I look forward to working with everyone during the
election process and beyond.

Ed Morris