NCUC annual election

Molefi Mafereka Ndlovu molefindlovu at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 20 20:22:51 CEST 2012

Greetings NCUC!Thank you Alex for the vote of confidence and for this nomination. Very glad to see the amount of interest the annual elections are generating. I humbly accept the nomination to be the Africa representative on NCUC.

Kind regards.
Molefi

M.M. Ndlovu

Member of the Non Commercial Users Constituency-ICANN

Researcher: Centre for Civil Society

University of KwaZulu Natal

Durban

+27 31 260 1506/3578