NCUC election: nomination for Chair

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Fri Oct 19 23:52:43 CEST 2012

Hi

Now that the Toronto meeting's over I'm catching up on mail and wanted to say thanks to Mary for the nomination and to others for their seconds.  I accept the nomination and will submit a candidate statement and some follow up suggestions on organizational improvements when we get to that stage of the election cycle.

Best,

Bill