NCUC election: nomination for Chair

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Wed Oct 17 15:26:53 CEST 2012

I'd like to add my voice in support of Bill. Not only is he an expert on Internet governance and someone who knows ICANN very well indeed, and always an asset for the constituency, but I'm sure (after my experience as interim Chair) that he has the right combination of talents to make an excellent Chair.

Regards

David