Nomination of Norbert Klein to NCUC Executive Committee - Asia Representative

Molefi Mafereka Ndlovu molefindlovu at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 17 15:24:07 CEST 2012

+ 1 Add my voice to the nomination of Norbert Klein to NCUC executive as Asia representative.

M.M. Ndlovu

Member of the Non Commercial Users Constituency-ICANN

Researcher: Centre for Civil Society

University of KwaZulu Natal

Durban

+27 31 260 1506/3578