Nomination of Norbert Klein to NCUC Executive Committee - Asia Representative

Andrew A. Adams aaa at MEIJI.AC.JP
Wed Oct 17 08:18:16 CEST 2012

Nuno Garcia wrote:
> I have no problem seconding two nominations for the same position, as
> I recognize in both the qualities that are paramount to the
> position. Of course voting is another problem, as one can only vote on
> one candidate.

In fact, I think it shows that NCUC is becoming a mature constituency that we
have a positive choice of two very well-qualified candidates for one of our
elected positions. Neither should anyone feel slighted should they not be
elected in such a contested election. Strength in depth is good.

Professor Andrew A Adams                      aaa at meiji.ac.jp
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and
Deputy Director of the Centre for Business Information Ethics
Meiji University, Tokyo, Japan       http://www.a-cubed.info/