Staub

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 14 16:32:30 CEST 2012

I largely agree with Edward, but one thing concerns me; I've heard that
community-based TLDs will also be subject to the lottery. Can anyone
confirm this?

If it were true, I think that would be a huge problem and overthrow the
whole community-building process a lot of them have gone through with their
various (largely) civil society communities.

Maria