issues to suggest for Public Forum in Toronto

Kathy Kleiman kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Tue Oct 2 16:48:38 CEST 2012

What about the proposals to dramatically increase the intellectual
property protections of the URS (the Melbourne IT proposals)?  Not
presented formally to ICANN yet, they are certainly being reviewed,
discussed and debated by the ICANN community. A comment here that we've
done enough on the URS issue might be a good idea.

(Quick note: there are deep problems and ramifications for registrants
in the Melbourne IT proposal -- happy to share details.)

Best,
Kathy

: