NCSG Calendar and Open Comments Needing Volunteers Now

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Oct 31 02:27:37 CET 2012

Dear All:

NCSG has a new calendar to help keep track of important meetings,
deadlines, key comment periods, etc.  Check it out here:
    https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/NCSG+Calendar

Also see ICANN Comments open:
    http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment

Below are 4 open comment periods that NCSG should submit a comment on
to ICANN before the final deadlines.  It would be great if we could
get a small team of NCSG members to work together on drafting a
comment for each issue below.  Of course people are always encouraged
to send in their own personal comment, irrespective of any group
comment.

Are there any volunteers for members who would like to form a
drafting team for any of the issues below?  I'm sure the NCSG Policy
Committees can provide some guidance on these issues and NCSG
perspectives as well.

Thanks,
Robin

ISSUE:

Trademark Clearinghouse Documents
Comment Closed:  15 October
Reply Close:  7 November 2012

Protection of International Olympic Committee (IOC) / Red Cross Names
(RCRC) Drafting Team – Recommendations
Comment Closed
Reply Close: 9 November 2012

Community Input Draft 2013-2016 Strategic Plan
Comment Close:  13 November 2012
Reply Close:  4 December 2012

Application for New GNSO Constituency Candidacy-"Public Internet
Access/Cybercafe Ecosystem"
Comment Close: 17 November 2012
Reply Close: 17 December 2012

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org