Thivck Whois charter Fwd: Appropos our conversation last night

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Sat Oct 13 17:21:12 CEST 2012

This is a change I am recommending me made to the thick Whois motion.
Mikey is willing to accept it as a friendly amendment, but will be socializing it on the DT list.

Hopefully the NCSG g-council members can support this.

avri

Ref; http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/thick-whois-charter-08oct12-en.pdf

Begin forwarded message: