Fwd: WCIT-12 Briefing session for Civil Society Stakeholders and other interested parties

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Tue Oct 9 13:04:47 CEST 2012

For those interested in WCIT, please see the ITU event below, starts in two hours…in addition, we will be discussing WCIT ways in Toronto on at least three occasions: the panel I'm chairing at NCUC's Friday policy conference, 14:30 - 15:45; a ccNSO event next Wed. morning 9:00-10:20 am; and the usual ICANN and the Internet Governance Landscape session next Thursday, 11:30 - 13:00.  All will be webcast per usual.

Best,

Bill

Begin forwarded message: