issues to suggest for Public Forum in Toronto

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Oct 1 23:44:59 CEST 2012

Reminder:

Today we send our list of items we would like for ICANN to include on
the agenda in the public forum.

I propose the following:

1.  RAA negotiations & A29 WP letter advising ICANN of legal privacy
concerns.
2.  Special privileges for Red Cross / Olympic Committees / IGO's in
DNS.
3.
4.

Let's send at least 4 topics, so please propose a couple more issues
that you would like to see addressed in the ICANN Public Forum in
Toronto.

Thanks,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org