Reminder: NCUC Election is underway - don't forget to vote before 30 November, 2012

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Thu Nov 29 08:36:54 CET 2012

The list has been updated but the text at the top has not.  By my count anyway NCUC now has 83 organizational members and 179 individual members, rather than 86 and 118 as it says.  Duplicates on two individual names.

Cheers

Bill