Reminder: NCUC Election is underway - don't forget to vote before 30 November, 2012

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at EGYPTIG.ORG
Wed Nov 28 21:46:14 CET 2012

On Nov 28, 2012, at 11:23 PM, Joly MacFie wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:
> I'm confused by the ballot form. How many votes does one get?
>
> I got no response on this. I voted, but I am still confused.

I checked the ballot in my inbox after David said we can vote more than once. Check the last line in the message. It goes like this:

"Please note: it is permissible to vote more than once; only the last vote
submitted is the one that will be counted."