Reminder: NCUC Election is underway - don't forget to vote before 30 November, 2012

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sun Nov 25 20:01:08 CET 2012

I would also like to encourage the candidates to please post a
candidacy statement to the list asap.  These statements are extremely
helpful to get an idea of the priorities and backgrounds of those
wishing to represent the constituency for the next year.

I'd also like to encourage members to vote in the election, which
ends 30 November.  Thank you!

Best,
Robin

On Nov 25, 2012, at 4:14 AM, William Drake wrote:

> Hi
>
> What I see in my saved folder is statements replying to the EC's
> questions from the following candidates (happy to be corrected if
> I've missed someone):
> NCUC EC Chair
>
> Bill Drake   [Yes]
> NCUC EC Africa
>
> Wilson Abigaba                 [No]
> Hago Dafalla                     [No]
> Molefi Mafereka Ndlovu    [No]
> NCUC EC Asia Pacific
>
> Norbert Klein   [Yes]
> Mary Wong     [Yes]
> NCUC EC Europe
>
> Nuno Garcia           [Yes]
> Tapani Tarvainen   [Yes]
> Rudi Vansnick        [No]
> NCUC EC Latin America
>
> Carlos A. Afonso   [No]
> NCUC EC North America
>
> Edward Morris   [No]
>
> We still have five more days to vote, if people are interested in
> serving on the new EC I would strongly encourage them to submit
> statements, even if they face no competition, and especially if
> they do.
>
> Best,
>
> Bill
>

> On Nov 24, 2012, at 2:21 PM, JFC Morfin wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> At 20:56 21/11/2012, Dan Krimm wrote:
>>> Request to candidates:
>>>
>>> While many names are known quantities to many of us, I'd
>>> appreciate seeing
>>> candidate statements from the first timers, even though we may
>>> have seen
>>> some of your comments on the list over time.  I want to try to be a
>>> knowledgeable voter.  Very easy to go with the old faithfuls, and
>>> I doubt
>>> we could go wrong with anyone on the list but would like to
>>> consider fresh
>>> energy too.
>>>
>>> (If statements are on the web somewhere but haven't been posted
>>> to this
>>> list, I may have missed it.  I've only seen a handful on the list
>>> since
>>> Brenden posted that request.  If so, please point me in the right
>>> direction.)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Dan

>>> underway

>>> should have
>>> <mailto:tally at icann.org>tally at icann.org on
>>> look for

>>> did not
>>> searching
>>> .org

>>> please vote

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org