Reminder: NCUC Election is underway - don't forget to vote before 30 November, 2012

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Sun Nov 25 13:14:29 CET 2012

Hi

What I see in my saved folder is statements replying to the EC's questions from the following candidates (happy to be corrected if I've missed someone):
NCUC EC Chair

Bill Drake   [Yes]
NCUC EC Africa

Wilson Abigaba                 [No]
Hago Dafalla                     [No]
Molefi Mafereka Ndlovu    [No]
NCUC EC Asia Pacific

Norbert Klein   [Yes]
Mary Wong     [Yes]
NCUC EC Europe

Nuno Garcia           [Yes]
Tapani Tarvainen   [Yes]
Rudi Vansnick        [No]
NCUC EC Latin America

Carlos A. Afonso   [No]
NCUC EC North America

Edward Morris   [No]

We still have five more days to vote, if people are interested in serving on the new EC I would strongly encourage them to submit statements, even if they face no competition, and especially if they do.

Best,

Bill