Reminder: NCUC Election is underway - don't forget to vote before 30 November, 2012

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Wed Nov 21 20:56:13 CET 2012

Request to candidates:

While many names are known quantities to many of us, I'd appreciate seeing
candidate statements from the first timers, even though we may have seen
some of your comments on the list over time.  I want to try to be a
knowledgeable voter.  Very easy to go with the old faithfuls, and I doubt
we could go wrong with anyone on the list but would like to consider fresh
energy too.

(If statements are on the web somewhere but haven't been posted to this
list, I may have missed it.  I've only seen a handful on the list since
Brenden posted that request.  If so, please point me in the right
direction.)

Thanks,

Dan